Zalando is one of Europe's largest ecommerce companies, with over twenty-two million paying customers and approximately two hundred million website and app visits per month. The Customer Data Platform, based in Dublin, is responsible for building and maintaining platform-scale customer data infrastructure to 1) support Zalando's core operations (such as payments, logistics and customer care); and 2) provide world-leading customisation and personalisation services and experiences to help customers discover fashion they love. You'll have the opportunity to work with a large, diverse team of skilled engineers, data scientists, designers and fashion experts to build data-driven experiences that help and delight millions of customers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 6+ years of professional web development experience
- Good understanding of CSS/SASS
- Experience working with APIs both third-party and custom written
ALSO GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with build tools such as gulp
- Experience with Scala, Elasticsearch, Data Visualisation/Charting
- Full stack development experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Work in agile, autonomous teams to build next generation microservices- based applications and tools.
- Work closely with other teams across international sites. Be proactive in driving collaboration across teams.
- Support a culture of openness and best practice.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Team autonomy and personal development support including language classes, presentation and technical trainings
- Competitive salary with pension, healthcare, life assurance, shares program and commuter benefits
- 40% Zalando store discount,. 30% Zalando lounge discount
- Great community across international sites: internally organised guilds, movie nights and Meetups
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then go ahead and apply! If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact the recruiter email@example.com