Zalon is the successful story of curating and delivering complete outfits for our customers. For that our platform connects customers with fashion experts. Being part of Europe’s Leading Technology Fashion Platform, we live and breathe excellent software engineering.
You will work in a small cross-functional team, with great Autonomy and Purpose in close cooperation with our developers, UX, UI, Product Specialists and business stakeholders. The teams are constantly iterating to improve customer experience, optimize our numbers or extend our fashion experts’ tooling. As an iOS Developer you’ll have a voice in the final product while interacting with all teams end-to-end, from design to delivery, being able to help creating and defining the product architecture, layout and workflow.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A passionate engineer with 3+ years experience in iOS with Swift.
- A degree in computer science, mathematics or another similar discipline.
- English language fluency.
- Someone who is able to design and develop high standard code architecture.
- Knowledge of current trends in software design, architecture, working workflows and a strong interest in further development.
- Effective communication skills and an interest in being part of highly autonomous and cross-functional teams.
- Motivated individuals who make a positive impact on our engineering culture and encourage knowledge sharing.
- Experience in the following is a plus; ObjectiveC, RxSwift, SOLID design, Unit testing.
- You design, develop, deploy, operate and improve important software solutions, that your peers praise for its elegance and code readability.
- You will be accountable for all aspects of your work as you and your team will own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to develop and deliver.
- You will be part of a team where Continuous Integration, Code Quality, Code Reviews, Test Coverage, etc. are kept at very high standards, therefore you should also be positive and firm in your attitude towards them.
- You and your team will work like a startup and take ownership for the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation and maintenance.
- This will require you to be ambitious, in delivering products that re-define the customer experience and making bold decisions about the means and tools of delivery and operation.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Tech culture of trust and empowerment, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, +100 internal technical and fun guilds, tech talks, product demos, Coderdojos, Hack weeks, parties and events.
- Competitive salary, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, public transport discounts, relocation assistance for internationals, free drinks and fruits, hardware of your choice.
- Tour of Mastery, extensive onboarding, personal branding support, opportunity to attend and speak at related Conferences and Meetups, and encouragement to publish your work.
- Work Environment. Self-organized, autonomous teams and flexible working hours. Zalon is a 2.5-year-old start-up backed up by Zalando SE, therefore you can expect that your work will have immediate impact and you will participate in developing significant improvements.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
Please make sure your application is written in English. If you have any questions about our recruiting and hiring processes, or if you are not sure whether your qualifications and work experience is suffice, please contact your recruiter: Sara Bettencourt.