Zalando is transforming from Europe’s leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion.
As a Senior IT Security Operator / Analyst (Lead) at Zalando, you'll protect our company’s core assets and customers alike. You work closely with your team to ensure that Zalando´s services are monitored and protected. As you have an in depth understanding about current attack methods and understand adversaries behavioural patterns you actively work with the Security Operations Team to constantly refine our analytics to proactively stop threats. Having worked through incidents in the past you understand the importance of information sharing, not only in the company but also with selected third parties and thus actively participate in growing the network with our peers to secure our operations.
What we are looking for
- In your career you have contributed to building a security operation center (SOC)
- You worked through at least one major incident and several smaller ones
- You have earned the reputation of an inspiring leader by hands on working with your colleagues to get things done
- You choose collaboration as your preferred method to achieve goals
- You carefully balance interest of individuals and business requirements to build a winning team
- Having in depth knowledge of how to run a security operation allows you to not only technically resolve the incident but also to consult with key stakeholders, ensuring appropriate intensity of reaction, preserving legal evidence and considering business impact
- You have strong knowledge of computer network surveillance / monitoring, intrusion detection, intrusion analysis, malware analysis, network security, network protocols and system security
- You have basic experience in designing and implementing IT security architectures
- You have basic experience with cloud technologies. Previous experience with AWS is a plus
- You have strong knowledge and experience (Hands-On) with the owasp top 10
- You wrote a few scripts in your life
- Zalando is very international, therefore you need to have an excellent command of the English language
- You build our SOC, ensure that it is continuously improved and adapted to new threats
- You operate our SOC and constantly monitor our infrastructure to identify threats and attacks.
- You enable your team to excel at security monitoring, vulnerability management and incident management
- You work along with your team, also on technical tasks
- Your business acumen partnered with a dedication to risk management and legality allows you to judge where to put priorities and how to react adequately
- When it comes to plan future security operations infrastructure efforts you not only act in the interest of business, but also professionally communicate with all stakeholders
- You create reports to report on the maturity of the SOC and the achievement of objectives and key results (OKR)
- You maintain the knowledge about past incidents and draw lessons learned to enable the team to improve the maturity of the SOC
- You define and maintain a roadmap such that the SOC has the right capabilities at the right maturity level at present and in the future
What we offer
- You will have the chance to have a great impact in all of our organisations
- An ever changing, modern tech environment that allows you to continuously rethink how security operations is efficiently and effectively achieved
- Widespread learning areas like cloud environment, agile organisations, payments, logistics, etc.
- Internal tech talks, skills-building courses and an inspiring team who help you achieve mastery
- Personal branding support: From preparing conference talks and blog posts to industry networking Community: hack weeks, movie nights, +70 self-organized tech guilds and more
- Competitive salary
- 40% Zalando shopping discount and commuter discount
- Relocation assistance for internationals
WANT TO JOIN US? THEN GO AHEAD AND APPLY!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact Jenny Bäricke.