Zalando's Product Analytics department was established in 2016 to strengthen and support a data-driven culture and decision making by providing dedicated analysts to the teams, facilitating trainings and knowledge exchange. We aim to provide state of the art A/B testing, tracking data collection and analysis services. You can become a member of the engineering forces of Product Analytics department.
Our tracking services already collect and process more than 60+ billion monthly tracking hits and more than a trillion single pieces of information about our web and app users. Our A/B testing enablement service is one of the most heavily loaded with the plans of getting 10x load in the next year. Our process monitoring and process mining services are adding features rapidly and will become the bases for the journey modelling and attribution services already in 2017. All this infrastructure and services, are the key for our goal to make Zalando a truly data-driven company.
Tens of Zalando web development teams are rolling out, measuring efficiency, and monitoring performance of dozens of new features on our own Zalando Web Store and Zalando Apps daily. Simplicity of integration of our A/B testing and tracking services is key to Zalando's ability to continuously move fast and try out new approaches and ideas. You will be responsible for enabling web and mobile integration of our A/B testing and tracking services within Zalando's various development teams.
- Deep understanding of Web Browser technologies
- Passion and ability to ship high quality software on time
- Strong computer science and algorithmic background
- Excellent communication skills and fluent spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experience/understanding of Web tracking integration frameworks
- Experience with A/B testing, analytics, data processing
- Knowledge of Web debugging tools: DevTools, Charles, Fiddler
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Good understanding of communication protocols like IP, TCP, HTTPS
- Understanding of authentication and authorization practices
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Mesos or other resource scheduling frameworks
- AWS knowledge
- Good understanding of basic data structures and fundamental algorithms/complexity, design patterns, object-oriented design and analysis
You benefit from:
- Culture. Culture of trust and empowerment, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, +70 internal technical and fun guilds, tech talks, product demos, Coderdojos, parties & events.
- Diversity. You will join a multinational team of passionate engineers of 10+ nationalities speaking 8 human languages
- Perks. Competitive salary, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, public transport discounts, relocation assistance for internationals, free drinks & fruits, hardware of your choice.
- Development. Tour of Mastery, extensive onboarding, personal branding support, opportunity to attend and speak at conferences. You will be in contact with opinion leaders in diverse topics of software development.
- Work Environment. Self-organized, autonomous teams and flexible working hours.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!!