We are looking for a highly motivated In-house Consultant to support our Business Intelligence Team with a focus on Jedox-Planning Projects. You will be responsible for the development of BI tools and reports to support the company-wide planning and budgeting processes and for implementing them within the different Zalando departments.
What we are looking for
- You have at least 3 years experience in working with Jedox
- You are experienced in implementing planning and budgeting processes for various departments or companies
- You have previously implemented larger project or have worked in a consultancy
- Clear communication is one of your strengths and it helps you to optimize internal processes and collaboration within projects
- You ideally have process modelling and SQL skills
- You’re proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Basic experience in working with Cognos TM1, Business Objects and Microstrategy is a plus
- You will closely work with our top management and support them in the planning of future strategic projects by analyzing company-wide budgeting and planning processes and identifying potential for optimization
- Communication will be a key part of your work: you will gather business requirements within the specialists departments (e.g. Finance, Sales, Purchasing), setting out and prioritizing their needs
- You have ownership of all JEDOX related activities and be the first point of contact for the BI Engineering team and your stakeholders
- You prepare key deliverables such as requirement documents, design documents, test documentation and training materials
What you can expect from us
- An international team of experts, which inspires and supports you
- Targeted training in business intelligence technologies
- Use of the latest technologies and development of own products
- Exciting and varied projects and the ability to quickly take on responsibility
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
Zalando is Europe’s leading online fashion platform, doing business in 15 markets. Delivering first-class shopping experiences to our +15 million customers requires moving fast — with microservices, Agile processes & autonomous teams — and using cutting edge, open source technologies. We are passionate about what we do and have fun while doing it. And we are willing to experiment and make mistakes: It’s how we grow.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact recruiter Jenny Bäricke.