What excites you?
Do you want to make your mark at one of Europe’s most successful tech companies? Would you enjoy connecting with different people from all over the world working in different roles and positions? Are you passionate about hands on supporting and managing complex projects and stakeholders? Does collaborating across functions, hierarchies and departments come natural to you? Do you flourish in dynamic environments, where no day is the same?
If yes, and you want to utilize your talents within a big organization that remains a start-up company at heart, then join our BI Engineering team at Zalando Technology.
What we're looking for
- You are passionate about reporting tools, enjoy sharing knowledge and enabling your colleagues in Microstrategy
- You have a degree in IT, economics, business studies or natural sciences
- You have 3+ years experience working with MicroStrategy
- You have knowledge of relational databases, SQL and DWH systems
- You have the ability to demonstrate possible solutions for reporting projects using abstract content-related requirements
- You can work independently and are motivated and willing to get things done
- You are fluent in English
- Realising reporting solutions for projects, together with different departments
- Looking after and expanding our metadata level
- Offering advice, training and support to departments when it comes to working with MicroStrategy
- Running and optimising our MicroStrategy platform
What you can expect from us
- A unique corporate culture where results are what matter
- Onboarding and mentoring programmes
- Tailor-made career advice and programmes, that can sometimes seem unconventional
- An international working environment
- The security of working for a company with more than 1,000 employees and a company pension scheme
- A fun and exciting atmosphere e.g. table football
Want to Join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact recruiter Jenny Bäricke.