The mission of Zalando’s Corporate Technology is to provide best-in-class solutions enabling all employees and business units to work efficiently. Corporate Technology delivers the foundation for the entire Zalando Group, providing the benefits of scale to units large and small, backed up by a true service mindset. As part of the Team you will perform exciting and varying tasks in the field of Software Procurement. You manage our vendors, the design of contracts and work closely with teams across Zalando including Technology departments and the Legal department.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have 2-3 years of relevant professional experience and/or a degree in IT, business studies or economics.
- You have experience in one or more of the fields listed in section responsibilities as well as contract optimization and vendor management in the area of software procurement.
- You have excellent communication skills and have experience in managing stakeholders.
- You have very good analytical skills, a commercial acumen and follow a solution oriented approach.
- You work in a structured and independent manner and you are eager to work in a fast growing environment.
- You are self motivated for new responsibilities and are interested in new technology.
- You are business fluent in German and English language.
- You are responsible for the procurement of software for the Zalando Group.
- You are advising on strategic decisions.
- You lead tenders and negotiations for software solutions.
- You are responsible for supplier relationship management and interact with suppliers on regular basis.
- You work closely with other departments, when it comes to managing software procurement lifecycle.
- You are responsible for negotiating and looking after relevant contracts and act as a counterpart for the Legal department.
- You analyse and monitor the budget and support your team lead and senior management with budget planning and calculating cost scenarios.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
- Fast Onboarding thanks to our Mentoring-Program
- Exciting career prospects that may seem unconventional, but are always tailored to you
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- The security of an expanding company with more than 12,000 employees and a company pension scheme
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- A lively working atmosphere where you can also show off your sporting prowess at table football
Zalando is Europe’s leading online fashion platform, doing business in 15 markets. Delivering first-class shopping experiences to our +15 million customers requires moving fast — with microservices, Agile processes & autonomous teams — and using cutting edge, open source technologies. We are passionate about what we do and have fun while doing it. And we are willing to experiment and make mistakes: It’s how we grow.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact recruiter Cristiana Martins.