The Enterprise Systems department is responsible for Software evaluation and implementation projects of any third party software within the Zalando group. As part of the team you can expect exciting and varied task in the field of software procurement and IT project management. You will be leading teams in evaluation projects and implementation projects of software solutions that can be optimised according to Zalando’s needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An above-average degree in IT, economics, business studies or a similar subject and/or demonstrable knowledge and skills acquired in practice
- You have a deep knowledge of many or all of the areas listed below and at least 5-6 years of experience in a similar field
- You ideally have knowledge of software procurement
- You are a highly motivated team player, and are flexible when it comes to new and changing tasks
- You take responsibility for your tasks and work in an independent and structured manner
- Because of your excellent communication skills in both German and English, it is easy for you to interact with executives and teams on business and Technology side
- Leading teams in evaluation and implementation project focusing on 3rd party software solutions and IT Services
- Planning and introducing process-oriented IT solutions based on the analysis and description of the organisational structure and processes, as well as the corresponding app domains
- Drawing up and assessing organisational and technical concepts, documentation and presentations
- You will be working closely with our Technology team, business departments and our Legal department
- Planning, analysing and monitoring the project budget in alignment with management and finance.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
- Fast Onboarding thanks to our Mentoring-Program
- Exciting career prospects that but are tailored to you
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- Competitive salary
- 40% Zalando shopping discount and commuter discount
- Relocation assistance for internationals
Zalando is Europe’s leading online fashion platform, doing business in 15 markets. Delivering first-class shopping experiences to our +15 million customers requires moving fast — with microservices, Agile processes & autonomous teams — and using cutting edge, open source technologies. We are passionate about what we do and have fun while doing it. And we are willing to experiment and make mistakes: It’s how we grow.
WANT TO JOIN US? THEN GO AHEAD AND APPLY
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact recruiter Antonia Samanns.