Zalando's Product Analytics department was established in 2016 to strengthen and support a data-driven culture and decision making by providing dedicated analysts to the teams, facilitating training and knowledge exchange. We aim to provide state of the art A/B testing, tracking data collection and analysis services.
Our tracking services already collect and process more than 60+ billion monthly tracking hits and more than a trillion single pieces of information about our web and app users. Our A/B testing enablement service is one of the most heavily loaded with the plans of getting 10x load in the next year. Our process monitoring and process mining services are adding features rapidly and will become the bases for the journey modeling and attribution services already in 2017. All this infrastructure and services, are the key for our goal to make Zalando a truly data-driven company.
What we are looking for
- You have a degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or similar
- You have at least four years professional experience in business processes roles (requisite engineering, IT consultancy, BPMN 2.0)
- You have at least two years professional experience with relational databases, SQL and DWH systems
- You are not just a process expert when it comes to IT systems, you can also master complex data structures
- Knowledge of event-based systems and event queues in general is a plus
- You are familiar with agile environments
- You contribute a distinct understanding of software development
- You have excellent analytical skills and are able to work in a target-oriented manner
- You take over responsibility and run your projects together with autonomous teams
- Challenging tasks and demands motivate you to achieve your best
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and English language fluency
- As a Process Analyst, you take care of individual monitoring solutions for company-wide business processes as well as mastering their KPIs
- You actively gather requirements for monitoring business processes and discuss solutions to best meet customer needs and requirements for process effectiveness and performance
- You elicit business processes and supporting IT procedures with focus on possible monitoring solutions
- You analyze business processes from various angles so that you are able to drive improvement initiatives & make sure that new features get implemented on time and utmost quality
- You analyze process risks and identify monitoring requirements
- Quality rules – you are constantly optimising your products and your processes, and are able to motivate whole teams to do the same
- You support developments teams and offer advice when it comes to process management for IT products
- You analyze business process monitoring outcome and derive next steps; take over communication to stakeholders, raise incidents, track their status
What you can expect from us
- Culture. Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, +70 internal technical and fun guilds, tech talks, product demos, parties & events.
- Perks. Competitive salary, subvention of your occupational pension plan, 40% Zalando shopping discount, public transport discounts, relocation assistance for internationals as well as help with kindergarten and schools, free drinks & fruits, hardware of your choice, family rooms
- Development. Tour of Mastery, onboarding, personal branding support, opportunity to attend and speak at conferences.
- Work Environment. Self-organized, autonomous teams and flexible working hours.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our recruiting and hiring processes, please contact recruiter Cristiana Martins