You Are Ready To Make An Impact
Zalando is transforming from Europe’s leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion. From logistics, to big brands, to manufactures - we’re building the platform that connects all people and parts of the fashion ecosystem.
In the talent acquisition team we support these developments by attracting, engaging and hiring the world’s best technology talent and enable each team member to shape the future of Zalando. You will be the one changing the world’s opinion of state-of-the-art sourcing and recruiting in Europe.
You Are Setting Standards
- Variety. From understanding role requirements, to research, communication and brand ambassadorship, your goal will be to identify, engage and activate external talent from around the world.
- Autonomy. Based on our autonomous approach, you will own your search, strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research using Boolean, github, stackoverflow, LinkedIn and other social media.
- Excellence. You will join an international team that is dedicated to hiring best talent in the most innovative ways. You will add value by leveraging current trends in active sourcing and tech recruiting while recommending and driving improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- Collaboration. You will work closely with recruiters, hiring managers and coordinators to deeply understand role requirements and to ensure an efficient model of operation.
- Ownership. You will have the opportunity to work on a Talent Acquisition project that will allow you to directly support Zalando’s success story and uplift our talent acquisition function.
- Passionate and curious. About tech and about disruptive active sourcing and talent acquisition approaches and looking to grow as a Talent Sourcer.
- Experienced. In activating and engaging passive candidates from a recruitment firm or in-house recruiting team, in tech and non-tech environment.
- Skilled. In stakeholder management and conducting screenings for both technical and cultural qualities.
- Ambitious. In discovering hard-to-find talent, uncovering their needs and motivations and keeping in touch with them in order to ensure a superb recruiting experience.
- Motivated. In making a positive impact on our sourcing strategies and success and quickly finding your feet with new tasks.
You Will Benefit From:
- Culture. Trust and empowerment, HR community engagement, meetups, parties and events.
- Development. Extensive onboarding, ongoing on-the-job-training, opportunity to collaborate on TA-wide projects.
- Career progression. A chance to develop into a Lead Sourcer or a Recruiter within our Talent Acquisition function or a profession of your choice within the entire People & Organisation unit.
- Work environment. An international team of experts from 13 countries to inspire and support you, along with flexible working hours.
Want To Join Us?
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact us via email: Magdalena Masluk-Meller
Wondering how your application can stand out, have a look at my post.
Not really into tech? Please review our job ad for the Talent Sourcer - Fashion role.