The Business Administration Solutions Team wants you: You will be responsible for providing the best, most integrated and automated digital enterprise solutions for our Finance and Business Administration Units. This includes the operation and improving of our current solutions (e.g. travel management system, contract management, computer aided facility management system, DMS/ECM, eProcurement, Point of Sale Software) and building new solutions for the specific processes from our internal stakeholders in an agile environment. You also offer advice to relevant departments and project managers when it comes selecting and purchasing software solutions.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a degree in IT, economics or a similar field
- You have knowledge/experience in one or more of the above-mentioned solutions
- You are fit in scripting and how to use it with RESTful APIs
- Ideally, practical knowledge of Java/C#
- You take responsibility for your tasks and you can work in a structured, independently manner
- You are a quick learner and have a passion for new technology
- You are a team player
- Ideally, excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in German and English
- Ideally have used SQL databases (ideally MS SQL Server)
- Be a technical owner of one or more above-mentioned solutions
- You come up with, optimize and develop based on defined requirements in close cooperation with various departments, suppliers and technology teams
- Design, coordinate and/or implement important technical enhancements with the software vendor or by yourself
- Handling requests, bugs and problems whilst following the defined incident management processes
- Ensure smooth operation
- Supporting users when it comes to training, tests etc.
- Creating and managing process documentation etc.
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact recruiter Georg Petersen email@example.com