Help us develop and perfect the architecture of Europe’s largest service cloud and employee platform on Salesforce.
You will challenge our status quo and help us define best practices of how we work.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrated expertise in using Salesforce, including prior experience implementing large-scale solutions
- 2+ years of experience and certified in administration and customizing Sales, Service Cloud and/or Lightning
- Strong understanding in Salesforce best practices
- Passion for details and commitment to quality
- A desire to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders and share knowledge
- Excellent organizational and communication skills to manage multi-projects on Salesforce
- English and German language fluency
- Administration of users, profiles, permission sets, dashboards, reports, fields, record types, page layouts
- Drive adoption and provide technical user support
- Translate business requirements in technical implementation tasks
- Create and maintain documentation
- Embrace and promote agile methodologies across the team
- Constantly strive to optimize our systems and motivate your team to do likewise
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
- Fast Onboarding thanks to our Mentoring-Program
- Exciting career prospects that may seem unconventional, but are always tailored to you
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- The security of an expanding company with more than 9,000 employees and a company pension scheme
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- A lively working atmosphere where you can also show off your sporting prowess at table football
Zalando is Europe’s leading online fashion platform, doing business in 15 markets. Delivering first-class shopping experiences to our +15 million customers requires moving fast — with microservices, Agile processes & autonomous teams — and using cutting edge, open source technologies. We are passionate about what we do and have fun while doing it. And we are willing to experiment and make mistakes: It’s how we grow.
WANT TO JOIN US? THEN GO AHEAD AND APPLY
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact recruiter Antonia Samanns.