Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
zLabels is Zalando’s fashion subsidiary. Located in the heart of Berlin, we develop online fashion brands handling every step in the product lifecycle from initial design right through to distribution. We have a wide range of fashion brands: from sporty men’s fashion to refined women’s wear, to modern kids shoe collections. Some of our brands like mint&berry, Zign and Twintip have become extremely successful during the last few years, establishing ourselves as one of the leading online fashion companies. We plan to continue and build upon this success by expanding our reach to additional regions and online marketplaces.
As a Senior NetSuite Administrator, you will be responsible for customizing NetSuite to serve the needs of our fashion business. The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems and act as a NetSuite knowledge expert of evolving and new processes. Under general direction, the candidate will analyze requests for changes and develop effective solutions that meet the needs of the business. You are also capable of coaching your fellow team members and spread your Netsuite knowledge. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing fashion company in a greenfield NetSuite deployment.
What we are looking for
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands-on NetSuite experience
- NetSuite Administrator and/or Developer Certification is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite implementation, SuiteFlow, and SuiteAnalytics.
- Familiarity with business and finance processes
- Expertise identifying scenarios where customization, configuration or workflows are needed
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to be flexible and creative
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
- Experience building Netsuite development teams is a plus
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and agile environment, with evolving requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a highly energetic and fast-paced environment
- English language fluency
- Work closely with Product Owners to implement solutions in NetSuite based on evolving business needs.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects and record types, roles/permissions, page layouts, reports and dashboards.
- Leverage and customize out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions
- Configure NetSuite to align to company use of forms and data sets to manage unique business processes.
- Understand design interdependencies and deploy thoughtfully without putting existing infrastructure at risk.
- Support and troubleshoot issues by being an integral part of our NetSuite team
- Define and manage our testing and release processes
- Monitor the health of the NetSuite platform and processes
- Perform regular data audits and resolve identified issues
- Conduct internal knowledge sharing sessions to promote cross education
- Coach and mentor new and existing team members
What you can expect from us
- Gaining experience from a startup-driven environment where you work closely with our VP of Technology
- Internal tech talks, skills-building courses and technical leads who help you achieve mastery
- Personal branding support: From preparing talks and blog posts to networking with industry leaders
- Community: hack weeks, movie nights, coder dojos, +70 self-organized tech guilds and more
- Competitive salary
- 40% Zalando shopping discount and commuter discount
- Relocation assistance for internationals.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online fashion platform, doing business in 15 markets. Delivering first-class shopping experiences to our +15 million customers requires moving fast — with microservices, Agile processes and autonomous teams — and using cutting-edge, open source technologies. We are passionate about what we do and have fun while doing it. And we are willing to experiment and make mistakes: It’s how we grow.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact our Tech recruiter Antonia Samanns.