Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
zLabels is Zalando’s fashion subsidiary. Located in the heart of Berlin, we develop online fashion brands handling every step in the product lifecycle from initial design right through to distribution. We have a wide range of fashion brands: from sporty men’s fashion to refined women’s wear, to modern kids shoe collections. Some of our brands like mint&berry, Zign and Twintip have become extremely successful during the last few years, establishing ourselves as one of the leading online fashion companies. We plan to continue and build upon this success by expanding our reach to additional regions and online marketplaces.
We are currently looking for self-driven, detail-oriented NetSuite Developers. Using the NetSuite platform, you will play a critical role in designing, implementing and maintaining effective and scalable solutions for our fashion platform. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing fashion company in a greenfield NetSuite deployment. With the help of your excellent technical and communication skills, you will work collaboratively to deliver solutions to a wide variety of stakeholders throughout the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Science or Computer Science.
- 3+ years of hands-on NetSuite experience in administrator or developer role
- NetSuite Administrator and/or Developer Certification is a plus
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, and Restlets is a must
- Experience designing and developing solutions for data migration, systems integration, and scripts containing business logic to support functional requirements.
- Ability to develop functional solutions following best practices and taking into consideration the impact on performance and security
- Experience with middleware integration solutions (iPaaS) is a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter, ready to learn new technologies with the ability to be flexible and creative.
- Expertise identifying scenarios where customization, configuration or workflows are needed
- High aptitude to understand complex assignments, analyze problems and provide effective solutions.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and agile environment, with evolving requirements
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Work closely with Product Owners to implement solutions in NetSuite based on evolving business needs.
- Coordinate with NetSuite support on issues that cannot be resolved internally.
- Prepare and perform due diligence prior to NetSuite releases.
- Debug and troubleshoot production issues.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders with regard to project status and delivery timeframes.
What you can expect from us
- Gaining experience from a startup-driven environment where you work closely with our VP of Technology
- Internal tech talks, skills-building courses and technical leads who help you achieve mastery
- Personal branding support: From preparing talks and blog posts to networking with industry leaders
- Community: hack weeks, movie nights, coder dojos, +70 self-organized tech guilds and more
- Competitive salary
- 40% Zalando shopping discount and commuter discount
- Relocation assistance for internationals.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online fashion platform, doing business in 15 markets. Delivering first-class shopping experiences to our +15 million customers requires moving fast — with microservices, Agile processes and autonomous teams — and using cutting-edge, open source technologies. We are passionate about what we do and have fun while doing it. And we are willing to experiment and make mistakes: It’s how we grow.
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact our Tech recruiter Antonia Samanns.