ABOUT THE TEAM
Reports to: Product Development Lead
Team Size: 15
Recruiter Name: Ankita Singh Tomar
Collabary is an influencer marketing platform connecting brands with matching content creators that drive brand’s marketing messages authentically to their followers.
As a Product Designer (UX/UI) for Collabary, you will work in a cross-functional team, in close cooperation with developers, product managers, product designers and business stakeholders. You will have end-to-end responsibility on solving the challenges at hand - starting with ideating over prototyping to bringing features live and checking their performance.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Collaborate closely with product managers and developers to evolve design excellence and develop the Collabary product further
- Design elegant and optimal flows & interactions for Collabary web and mobile apps
- Systemize design to support the rapid growth and dynamic nature of Collabary. The design team rethinks how products are developed, and systemizes the way it designs and builds product user interfaces and other user touch-points. Moving from designing screens to designing systems.
- Leverage user frameworks and data to identify opportunities to reduce complexity and simplify the user journey
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Expert knowledge in common design patterns, and systematic design approach. Fluency in UX and UI design methods and tools
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- A generative approach, striving to solve problems in the best and pragmatic way possible through iterations, and a willingness to kill your darlings.
- Experience working in a startup environment and taking ownership of the entire design cycle; from ideation to high fidelity design and maintenance.
PERKS AT WORK
- Join an international team of exceptional designers and take the excellent opportunity to formulate a 21-century fashion experience.
- A culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, meetups, and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Technology & UX/UI Design
Ankita Singh Tomar
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.