ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Convenience/Smart Logistics
Reports to: Product Manager Logistics Network Flow
Team Size: <5
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Danae Metsika, firstname.lastname@example.org
You will own a set of back-end software products in the infrastructure core as a Technical Product Manager. With our team, you will be responsible for maintaining the platform vision and planning the transition to a flexible and scalable WMS architecture. You might also work on some of the more complex warehouse software tools.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Develop awareness of a complex landscape of software systems, company departments and processes in the domain of Logistics.
- Build relationships with the development team and internal stakeholders in various areas; continuously involve them in defining the right product and actively communicate the capabilities of the Logistics Platform
- Hold the strategic vision for your products and always find ways to demonstrate how they map to actual current, mid- and long-term use cases and concepts.
- Apply the 4D product development lifecycle in your area (Discover, Define, Design, Deliver): Take a hands-on approach to product discovery, user research, storytelling, backlog prioritization and roadmap planning.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An analytical, pragmatic mind and an eagerness to build internal products
- Enthusiasm for work in a complex and highly dynamic domain with a variety of processes and warehouse automation solutions
- Comfortable discussing back-end system designs and trade-offs from a business perspective with software architects, senior developers and respective solution drivers
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders on a variety of roles, working with uncertainty, and facing multiple challenges with “moving parts”
- A good understanding of the business impact of each software component, owns the delivered results and finds ways to evaluate them against product and business KPIs
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in selected locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Technology & UX/UI Design
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.