ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Warehouse IT
Reports to: Lead Warehouse IT
Team Size: <10
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Rime Asselman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Position based in: Italy, Nogarole Rocca (close to Verona)
Please apply in English
As Warehouse IT Manager (m/f), you and your team will be responsible for the IT infrastructure and support at our Nogarole Rocca location.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Being responsible for the development, administration and maintenance of the IT infrastructure in our logistics centre;
- Provision of IT support, including pro-active service monitoring;
- Supervision and control of local IT systems;
- Continuous development of the standardisation and harmonisation of the IT infrastructure;
- Budget planning and administration;
- Professional and technical realisation in field of data protection and data security;
- Control of third-party service providers and suppliers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Successfully completed university degree in computer studies or a comparable degree or several years of professional experience in a relevant operating environment;
- The professional leadership of a team excites you, and you have already gained experience in employee management;
- Support and development of the local IT team;
- You have at least some experience in employee selection, motivation and development;
- You have knowledge and experience in 1st and 2nd level support;
- You have a sound knowledge of Linux and Windows Server Administration
- You can use technical and business English and Italian language, German is a plus
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback;
- Working with an international team of experts
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Technology & UX/UI Design
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.