ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Convenience/Smart Logistics
Reports to: Product Lead Warehouse Management Systems
Team Size: >5
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Danae Metsika, email@example.com
As a Product Manager for Zalando Smart Logistics you have the opportunity to excite our customers by setting the new standards for Zalando fulfilment experience and making them a reality. Zalando Logistics is one of the core products in Convenience and the entire company that deals with complex, large scale problems of technology, science and operations combined.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Define and implement the cutting edge fulfillment standards, identify processing strategies and improvement opportunities to delight our Fulfilment Center employees with user-friendly and efficient solutions
- Ensure that our mid- and long-term technical transitioning from the monolith to microservice architecture is closely aligned with the operational strategy
- Make transparent business decisions based on business value, risks and effort and design inclusive solutions based on them
- Help determine the product vision of Europe’s most dynamic fulfillment platform as well as taking care of multiple stakeholders’ interests
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Combination of business knowledge with customer insights and state-of-the-art technologies. You have significant experience in developing products, you have led and worked in cross-functional teams in a global business
- An analytical mindset that enables you to make business decisions that ensure productivity and prioritise requests from both internal and external stakeholders to succeed in your daily work
- An ability to understand and translate business and user requirements across teams and senior leadership
- Translate product strategy into epics or stories and understand business and operational processes as well as financial and operational KPIs
- Degree in computer science, engineering, technology or related fields is preferred
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Technology & UX/UI Design
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.