Department: Fulfillment Core
Reports to: Head of Fulfillment Core
Team Size: <10
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Danae Metsika, firstname.lastname@example.org
As Product Manager, you will help us drive customer satisfaction at Zalando and impact the delivery experience of millions of customers. You will process vast amounts of data and solve problems with machine learning principles at high scale.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Ownership of the product roadmap and lifecycle, working on shaping the vision of our product
- Relentlessly pursue in your pursuit understanding of customers' needs and strive for a seamless journey along delivery touchpoints
- Be the go-to person and a key knowledge-holder for our internal stakeholders in operations and on site when it comes to our delivery proposition
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An analytical mind and eagerness to build a new tech product from scratch
- A good understanding of how to think about and successfully make the right business decisions based on data and thorough KPI analysis
- Experience working smoothly with engineering teams, getting their buy-in on topics, balancing between time to market and code quality
- Collaboration is second nature to you: you can find the best solution for the platform while ensuring that all of your stakeholders understand the system
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Technology & UX/UI Design
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.