Zalando’s mission is to become the world’s leading platform for connecting fashion with people. This goal requires a massive expansion of our business functions. We will serve a wider range of customers in different ways, build new technologies to support our platform architecture and continue to innovate as we expand.
Working within Zalando’s User Research team, you will work with other researchers to be the voice of our users. You will develop a point of view and understanding about our customers and users and give back to the larger Design community by adding value to and spotting opportunities for our internal communications, coaching and education processes. This role is primarily communications focused, with the opportunity to support more user research related tasks later.
Working within Zalando’s User Research team, you will work with other researchers to be the voice of our users. You will develop a point of view and understanding about our customers and users and give back to the larger Design community by adding value to and spotting opportunities for our internal communications, coaching and education processes. This role is primarily operational to assist the User Research team, with the opportunity to support more hands on research related tasks.
- You’ll support a wide range of communication initiatives, both on- and offline
- You’ll ensure that our database of user research insights remains accessible and up-to-date
- You’ll get creative with the user research team’s brand and channels to amplify the team’s reach and presence
- You’ll offer and conduct internal UX trainings for interviewing and empathizing with users alongside the User Research team
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Currently you are studying Communications, Communications Design, Psychology, PR, Journalism, Marketing, Linguistics or a related field
- Good organization is one of your biggest strengths
- You combine emotional intelligence with an analytical mind
- You can easily adapt to new situations and keep calm in stressful situations
- You call yourself a curious person, who can think outside the box and is interested in storytelling
- Your written and oral English and German skills are fluent and impressive
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- An international team of experts to inspire, support you and crucially, have fun with!
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: Every day is casual Friday
- A feel-good team: We don't just work well together, we also like to get together after work
- A Working Student position, starting immediately, for 20 hours a week
- A 6 months or 12 months contract
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact Nicolas Gross via: firstname.lastname@example.org