At Zalando Media Solutions we create meaningful connections between brands and consumers through a deep understanding of their personalities. We are working with brands, agencies and publishers from the fashion world and beyond to produce innovative, impactful campaigns that reach the right audience at the right moment. Thanks to its holistic mix of cutting-edge and privacy compliant technology, in-depth audience insights, expansive reach and compelling content, brands produce successful campaigns across multiple digital marketing channels.
As a Team Assistant, you will be the enabler of a smooth business routine in the Hamburg department, organize events, be a key contact person for your colleagues and function as an interface to central departments in the Berlin headquarter.
Your diverse administrative and organizational tasks support your colleagues in their daily work. Parts of your daily work include office administration, being a cultural ambassador and promoting our unique Zalando tech culture - for all this, we need your support!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You love organizing things and getting things done - you are service orientated, are reliable and see tasks through to completion.
- You enjoy working with people and are comfortable communicating face-to-face, over the phone, through email, IM, social media etc.
- Independent, accurate and structured way of working and ability to self-reflectively prioritize your tasks.
- You have a relevant qualification (Event Management, Office Management, Community Management etc.) and supporting professional experience in administrative work and have a specific interest in community management.
- Effective communication skills, ability to understand business requirements and a general interest in your departments topics, your team and colleagues.
- Openness regarding new projects, hands-on-mentality and engagement.
- Thoughtful, attentive and friendly all-rounder to spread positive vibes, team-spirit and motivation.
- Confident handling of MS Office applications.
- Written and spoken English language fluency.
- Strong German skills are a big plus.
- Manage all administrative and organizational tasks of the daily business, always have an overview of the material stock, supplies, orders, deliveries and verify the invoices.
- Support recruitment in coordinating interviews and travels of candidates and ensure a pleasant and smooth candidate experience.
- Arrange the Onboarding and welcome new colleagues.
- Be a reliable contact person for your colleagues requirements and questions in general and cross-team topics.
- Organize occasional team building events, as well as group travels.
- Help in organising internal and external community and networking events (meetups, hack weeks etc.)
- Support a positive workplace, team spirit and organizational culture will be part of your job
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Ours is one of the most spectacularly successful stories in e-commerce. But we mostly prefer to concentrate on writing the next chapter. When you join us, you can not only expect to become part of an extraordinary and ambitious team, but a whole lot more:
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- The chance to join a growing team in Hamburg at its exciting early stage
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
WANT TO JOIN US? THEN GO AHEAD AND APPLY!
Please make sure your application is written in English. If you have any questions about our recruiting and hiring processes, or if you are not sure whether your qualifications and work experience is suffice, please contact your recruiter: Steffen Volk